Parker’s No-Skive Medium Pressure hose 301SN is designed for a working pressure up to 40,0 MPa and a temperature range from -40 °C up to +100 °C. The hose range is compatible with No-Skive fittings in steel and stainless steel.
Parker’s Medium Pressure No-Skive hose 301SN according to EN 853 2SN – ISO 1436 Type 2 with the No-Skive thin cover hose construction is the ideal hose range for general medium pressure hydraulic applications. This hose offers extended fluid compatibility and is developed for all general medium pressure hydraulic applications.
• Construction Equipment
• Injection Moulding
• Forestry and Agriculture
• Materials Handling
• Pulp and Paper
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety,
combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• High quality compounds allow thin cover hose construction.
• Nitrile inner tube offers extended fluid compatibility.
• Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and
safer hose assembly.
• The Parker Medium Pressure hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible No-Skive fittings in steel
and stainless steel.
• General medium pressure hydraulic applications
Parker’s Medium Pressures Hose 301SN is compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 48
|SPECIFICATIONS MET||EN 853 2SN, ISO 1436 Type 2, SAE 100R2AT|
|TUBE TYPE||Synthetic rubber, MSHA approved synthetic rubber|
|HOSE REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL & STRUCTURE||70|
|COVER MATERIAL||two high – tensile steel wire braids|
|HOSE COVER TYPE||Standard|
|MINIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 °C|
|WEIGHT||0,39 to 2,96 kg|
0.39 – 2.96 kg/m
0.26 – 1.99 lb/ft
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE||100 °C|
(Air) 85 °C
(Water) Petroleum, water-glycol fluids, lubricating oils, air and water °C
|MINIMUM BURST PRESSURE||32 to 160 MPa|
4600 to 23200 psi
|MEDIA||Hydraulic Fluids, Air, Water|
|COMPATIBLE FITTING||Parkrimp Fitting 48-series|
|NOMINAL HOSE INSIDE DIAMETER||DN6 – 51|
|HOSE INSIDE DIAMETER||1/4 to 2 inch|
6.4 – 50.8 mm
HOSE I.D. (SIZE)
|-4 to -32|
HOSE OUTSIDE DIAMETER
MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE
|MINIMUM BEND RADIUS||4 – 25 inch|